Thursday, September 11, 2008

UPSR is finally over!

UPSR is finally over! 6J-rians are feeling happy now eh? Now that 6J-rians are free from stress and pressure, it's party time!

Where should we go for the class outing? Selections are below..
  • Timesquare
  • Sungei Wang
  • Sunway Pyramid
  • 1 Utama
  • Midvalley
  • The Curve
  • Pavillion

Please tell me if I've missed out anything. I need you to vote =) The poll is on the right side of the blog.


I'm now planning for the class outing, so if you have any suggestions, please tell me ;) And again, who wants to be a blog author? There are only 2 blog authors for the moment. Qingjun and I. Teachers and 6J-rians are welcomed!

- Crystal Tears –



2 comments:

Qing Jun said...

Haha..yeah..finish liao..!!

Crystal Tears said...

Yeah, its over! I'm looking forward to the class outing!~